- 3 slices of GF homemade bread slathered in b-u-t-t-e-r
- one Costco hotdog sans the bun with ketchup and onions
- Multiple samples of chips and cheese
- 3 servings of those crack filled chipoltle cheese rice and bean chips
- Giant bowl of edamane
- Roasted Asparagus
- Rice protein mixed with chocolate rice milk.
- an apple
- an orange
okay, so the Holidays really put a damper on my diet. Actually, I think it's living at home. ugh Can't wait til summer.
I had a really good time running with the group tonight. It was below freezing but dry. I love sunny cold days.What are your NYE plans? TH and I are hanging out with the JD fam and making fondue. yum
Workout:Run with the group: 3 x 1 mile intervals. Total of 5.48 miles including the rest period (according to the Garmin) Max speed: 11mph roughly a 5:50 pace.