Thursday, December 30, 2010

I'm a not so healthy eater

Let's just go over a rundown of what I ate today:






  • 3 slices of GF homemade bread slathered in b-u-t-t-e-r

  • one Costco hotdog sans the bun with ketchup and onions

  • Multiple samples of chips and cheese

  • 3 servings of those crack filled chipoltle cheese rice and bean chips

  • Giant bowl of edamane

  • Roasted Asparagus

  • Rice protein mixed with chocolate rice milk.

  • an apple

  • an orange




okay, so the Holidays really put a damper on my diet. Actually, I think it's living at home. ugh Can't wait til summer.





I had a really good time running with the group tonight. It was below freezing but dry. I love sunny cold days.

What are your NYE plans? TH and I are hanging out with the JD fam and making fondue. yum





Workout:Run with the group: 3 x 1 mile intervals. Total of 5.48 miles including the rest period (according to the Garmin) Max speed: 11mph roughly a 5:50 pace.







No comments:

Post a Comment