Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Procras a mas

I'm such a bad student.  You'd think of all the years I've spent in school I'd be a stellar student.  Quite the opposite.  I've pretty much decided it will be impossible to write another page on patent litigation.  I've also forgotten how to read before class.  I met up with a friend from high school who I haven't seen for about 7 years.  It was great to catch up on our lives and even some old school gossip.  I also may have convinced her to do the Half Rev3 Tri with me.  This girl will likely win the swim portion.  I do not kid.

Speaking of the Rev 3....

I've been such a horrible athlete on top of being a horrible student!.   I'm amazing at eating sugar and baking, but horrible at being a student student and athlete.  Today was the first day that Portland was going to reach 60 degrees.  It didn't happen but it came close.  We have also had one of the rainiest March's of all time.  I blame this for why I haven't ridden my bike.  I also need a more productive way to ride on my trainer.  I will occasionally pound out a couple of hours, but my intensity is non existent.  I will occasionally go to the spin classes offered at the gym, and while they offer intensity, they don't offer time in the saddle.   Fifty-six miles will going to come too soon.  I really hope once Oregon decides that it's spring and summer that I will get some time outside and have the motivation  to ride hard.  And find some hills seeing that the bike ride will make a very honest athlete out of anyone. 

I forced myself to mail in my Bar application today.  Goodbye $625. plus shipping.  Hello Bar exam in a few months.   aaaaaaaaaaah.  




Workouts:
3.5 mile run today between the treadmill and running to the pool
quick 1000yd swim.


BEAVER FREEZER THIS WEEKEND!  WHOOP



PS:

I apparently, no longer post pics on my blog.  Will work on this because I know you ALL have been missing The Beagle's precious puppy-face.

No comments:

Post a Comment