Monday, January 17, 2011

The Morning After

I woke up this morning and didn't want to move my body. I was sore, but not as bad as Hood to Coast. Definitely worse than an Oly tri though. Drove back to Momma Bear's and then lounged around the rest of the day. My next race will likely be the Shamrock Run 15K. I would like to do a short 5K in February though. I'm poor. Someone registrar for me. Thanks. I successfully rotated the tires on my bike and I'm going to set out to replace the shift cable probably on Wednesday. The cable has been frayed since Bike Shop Tom from REI "tuned up" my bike when he really just F-ed it up and it came home with frayed cables. I didn't think this was that big of a deal until I realized that it was... such a n00b. I love that you can learn to do anything on You Tube. Fantastic.





Workout: 2000yd swim. legs feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment