Tuesday, February 15, 2011

What's my problem?

I'm not running until March.  This is really killing any motivation I have to work out.  I've been okay swimming wise but biking has really be bad.  I was suppose to go to a spin class tonight at 6:30p.  I ended up falling asleep on the couch.  I did do an easy hour on my trainer, but it just isn't the same workout as pounding it out to music with an instructor.  Tomorrow I'm scheduled to do a "long" ride.  This won't be happening outside since it's 37 and raining.  Maybe a few hours on the trainer?  Gah.  Where is my motivation?  It's only week 2 of training and I've barely started.  I can't wait to run again... My suit jackets are getting tight.    I'm also driving back down to California this week.  Insert horrible diet choices....yet again. 



Workout:
AM: Swim 1250 recovery
PM: 60 min bike on trainer.

No comments:

Post a Comment