Wednesday, April 6, 2011

CONTACTS

Yup.  This girl got fitted for contacts today.  The doc told me I was a pro at putting them in and taking them out.  Maybe I should rethink this triathlon thing and join the world of professional contact lens putter inners and outters. 

I'm not completely blind or anything without my glasses, but it will be nice to bike from now on and be able to see.  Running as well. 

Having a bad day?  Watch The Beagle finish off some Greek yogurt:

 Taking the tub to his bed


 Diving in



 Getting every...last..


 ...drop.




Target running skirt that I talked about earlier. 




2 comments:

  1. Yay for contacts! My life is like a bajillion times better since I got fitted for them.

    If you want something even funnier, leave your dog in the car with a bag of beef jerky. His head will be inside the bag by the time you get back and no jerky will be left. Oops! Funniest thing I have ever opened my car door to though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. I have a Subaru and for the back/trunk area you can pull a black screen over it to "privacy". I had some groceries in the newly covered trunk area and left the dog in the car. Got back to my car and he was digging franctically at the black screen. Needless to say, it was ruined. He also LOVES it when I forget and leave coffee cups in the cupholder.

    ReplyDelete