Monday, April 4, 2011

Monday Mondays

I actually had a somewhat productive day today.  Woke up, went to the pool.  Swam a decent workout even with my sore shoulders and neck from biking yesterday.  Got home and didn't eat too much junk and hydrated a bunch.  Later in the afternoon I went for a run in the wind and rain.   My shin didn't really hurt but my legs were tired.  I can't believe how out of shape I've really been.  I finished my large patent litigation paper more or less but I'm scared to turn it in as a draft to my professor.  I hate being judged and I know he's going to mark it up like crazy or come up with crazy ideas related topics for me to add to my paper.  I just have a lot of anxiety about my legal writing ability and I hate being graded on it. 



Workouts:

AM: Swim: WU-150each S/K/P/S;  Main set: ladder: 275, 250, 225, 200, 175, 150, 125, 100, 75, 50.  I actually didn't do the ladder just like that because I think it's awkward don't swimming in even 50s.  I did my "ladder" as follows:  300, 250, 200, 200, 200, 150, 100, 100, 100;   CD: 200 easy  Total: 2400yds

PM: Run :  5.01 miles at 46.13 for a 9:14min/mi average.  My speed has clearly gone down the drain.


PS:  so far the only commenter on my prior post was Big Clyde from The Clydesdale Project.  Basically, at this point... he's the only winner, winner, chicken dinner.  Make it happen people.

No comments:

Post a Comment