Well friends, are you still there? It's been a year. I lost my blogging desire for a few months. Between not passing the Bar the first time and getting 2 injuries, I didn't have much to write about. Here's a recap of my life these past 9 months:
- failed the Bar
- officially moved in with TH
- started running again
- got a seasonal minimum gig at a contract postal unit in a spa ( aka hitting store) that lasted 6 months.
- added a new furry child to the family
-took the Bar once again
- developed hardcore asthma from said hot tub place.
- said "hello" to inhaled corticosteroids
- started BeaglemanBands (BIC Band knock off). See my etsy page
-took 1 minute off my 500 yd swim
-turned down a job offer
- got offered a new job 3 days later(non law/ non career)
- passed the Bar
Yes, I guess a lot can happen in 9 months.
What have you been up to?