Tuesday, September 21, 2010

100 Pushup Challenge

A classmate of mine is doing this 100 Push up challenge program. I was intrigued. I was motivated and I am up for the challenge! Seeing that the weather is starting to suck I need more indoor workouts that aren't boring. I also need to work on strength training. According to my Google search, the challenge consists of 3 day a week workout with 6 sets. Each set is a number of push ups. That's it. I use to be able to do a ton of push ups in high school. not anymore. I'm thinking about including a week by week picture of my progress.... we will see about this. I intend on starting tonight. Join in and wish me luck!


Week One:



I hope that's legible. I'll be following Column 2.

The program I Googled is here .


Day One (don't laugh)

On a side note. TH and I discovered that Trader Joes sells GF SF toaster waffles! JOY JOY JOY

3 comments:

  1. I like the photo. I don't know how you can improve on that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with TJ. I would love to have your arms!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I'm impressed...and inspired! JD has decided to take on your 100 push-up challenge too. Thanks for the awesome inspiration!! Good luck rockstar as that doesn't look easy by any means!

    ReplyDelete