Friday, February 4, 2011

Fatty Mc Fatterson

I've officially decided to not do the Shamrock Run 15K. My shin has really got me worried about my running and my ability to get back into long distances without getting injured. I've been able to transfer my registration to my best friend, so nothing is going to waste. I'm just totally bummed, but I think it'll be smart to take some extended time off of running. Unfortunately, since running has been my main source of cardio throughout the winter, I'm screwed. Running burns the most calories/time compared to swimming and biking and it gets the most bang for its buck. Well, bring on the fatty weight gain. Ugh.. While I'm not stressed about the run anymore, not running has be stressed about other things, such as fitting into my wetsuit...




Workout: Swim 3000yds

1 comment:

  1. I think your shins will heal quickly if you aren't running. We can go swimming and biking (maybe even tandem) together.

    ReplyDelete