Wednesday, March 2, 2011

On Track Wednesday


Wednesdays are my Get Shit Done days.  As of late, they haven't gone as planned but today is looking good.  Although I did sleep in, I just got back from completing another run and swim AND I made some black bean hummus.  I fell like I have a lot of school work that I've been slacking off on.  I have a 15 page paper on patent litigation to write, a presentation on customer discrimination in the workplace, and I have to research federal energy policy related to the current Congress.  Ideally, I'd get a good jump start on all of these projects, but we'll see.  My goal is to get off the blog-o-sphere and keep the TV off.  I've already worked out for the day so that can't be an excuse. 

Flattering Photo of the Day:



Workout:
Run: 3 miles (Mile 1: 9:00  Miles 2 and 3: 400m intervals of 7:40 on and 9:30 off)
Swim (immediately after the run): 300yd warmup; 10x 50yd sprints with 10secs btwn; 200yd cooldown)  It's recovery week after all so my distances are low

No comments:

Post a Comment