Thursday, April 28, 2011

Spring Cleaning

I move back to the E-U-G this weekend.  Moving is the perfect time to clear out the clutter.  I went through ALL my stuff and well, I now have a carload of clothes, office stuff, and random crap to take to Goodwill.  Didn't I just do this a month ago?  I guess I'm just really good at hiding things in every nook and cranny.

Last night I put my BarBri (bar exam prep class) and training schedules into my Google calander.  According to the BarBri website we're expected to spend 7-8 hours outside of class each day to study on our own.  On most days, class is just 3 hours long.  On some days it's 8.  Good grief. That ontop of my training... well it's not looking pretty folks



This isn't funny.  I'm having some serious worries about my life this summer.  I will have a schedule with little variation from this for a little over 2 months.  Gross.

Why is it 43 and raining outside?  Spring?  Are you there? 


Anyways, Are you participating in the Eugene Marathon this weekend?  Let me know, we should meetup :)

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the marathon! One of my classmates is running. And good luck with the move. Gosh I don't envy your schedule... Poor Jayme!

    ReplyDelete